Job title: Administrator
Location: Haywards Heath
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
You will be working alongside a talented and professional team within the Membership Department undertaking a very diverse role.
You will be responsible for providing a customer orientated approach to all administrative tasks for the membership team.
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday 35 hours
* Manage multiple tasks and be flexible with every day duties
* Generate or follow up any new member leads
* Support membership recruitment
* Liaise with necessary departments
* Assist with any ongoing improvements or developments within the company and the processes
* Feedback results and conduct member satisfaction research
* Ensuring a customer orientated approach to the administration
* Support the calendar planning and venue and catering booking
* Management of relationships and logistics of any regional and interest group meetings
* Work alongside the production team in order to improve quality control
* Support the management of communications with any event notifications, promotion etc
* Assist with creating marketing campaigns for any events or membership services
* Carry out ad hoc duties when necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience;
* MS Office literate
* Experience with report writing or data analysis
* Strong administrative experience
* Ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
* Excellent standards of verbal and written communication
* Experience in event planning
* Good attention to detail
* Effective organisational and time management skills
* Excellent planning and coordinating skills
* Willingness to travel
What are the benefits for you?
* 23 days holiday, increasing with long term service
* Pension Scheme
* Competitive salary
* Flexi time offered after probation
* Voucher reward scheme
* Career progression
If this is the perfect role for you and you would like to know more information, please call Danielle Rowe at Pier Recruitment on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'