I am recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work for my clients well established national logistics company in Liverpool.
This is a really interesting and varied role, but also involves general administrative duties.
Monday-Friday 9-5pm, £11ph.
This is initially on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Organise and arrange deliveries.
- Liaising with suppliers, hauliers with regards to rates, stock and deliveries.
- Processing orders on the system.
- Transport administration, setting up new clients and billing profiles on the system.
- Dealing with any potential problems such as transport breakdowns.
- General administration duties, logging reports and updating the systems regularly.
The skills and experience required for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills is vital for this role as you will be communicating between suppliers.
- Good keyboard skills and ability to set out a variety of complex documents precisely
- To be able to prioritise workload, strong organisation skills and work at a fast pace when necessary.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Contributes to developing good working relationships within a team and with a wider group of colleagues
- Logistics experience is desirable, but not necessary.
A car is necessary for this role due to the location.
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply directly to this advert.
Or alternatively, please call and ask for Hannah.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the substantial number of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'