WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
This role is ideal for refining your industry experience and administrative skills by providing highly effective administrative and project support to management. Your ability to complete tasks will be paramount, being involved with events throughout the region, whilst organising the team to work efficiently and effectively. You are the back bone of the body of success. The new team will consider you one of their most valuable team members helping them to use their time effectively by problem solving and liaising with other departments such as HR, Marketing and Recruitment. You will join the haart team in striving to deliver impeccable customer service at each possible opportunity.
In addition, your passion for organisation and for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the 'hub of knowledge’ - an expert in your team's needs. We are, after all, in the business of property sales and investments and ultimately, in helping our customers achieve their property goals.
On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development - a key aspect of a career with us. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieve personal goals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This is an opportunity for a real careerin the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
Haart’s people enjoy a benefits package from your first day in your new position, with a starting salary of £16,000 - £20,000, depending on experience. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals. Haart have on offer the leading salary brackets in the industry, and the commission structure on offer will allow keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to 'once-in -a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi. Yes, you read this right, but the real question is: will you be on the next trip?
All of our Branch Administrators have access to training from world-renowned Estate Agency Mentor, Tom Panos. Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you’ve decided to set out to achieve.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Administration within a retail environment. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and can show us how you would deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the haart team acts with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other, towards our clients.
We at haart see the following as essential to progress to the next step of the recruitment journey:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident to "manage upwards" to senior team members
- Willingness to learn and be involved
- Minimum Requirement C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated commitment to tasks and to the priorities of Spicerhaart as a business
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates a 'sense of urgency’ to complete tasks
- Highly conscientious
- Open-minded and open to change and development
- Excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills
- Highly organised a refined level of time-management
- Ability to communicate effectively with people including senior persons and commercial businesses
- Ability to work with complex information
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure
- Positive team player
- Demonstrates respect for equality of opportunity and diversity
- You are a 'get things done’ kind of person.
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
YOUR NEXT STEP
We really want to hear from you, even if you aren't quite ready to apply and just want a quick chat - simply call our Talent Team on the number below. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not. You will hear back from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team within 10 working days.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'