Optima plus recruitment are currently supporting our client based in Cheshire with the recruitment of an Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Receive and register enquiries onto our quotation system
- Provide a courtesy email to clients thanking them for the enquiry
- Cross check client details and update our CRM package
- Be copied in to all quotes leaving our department, to update status on CRM and set external sales engineers reminders to follow up
- Assist the external sales team by uploading and progressing client feedback
- Organise own workload effectively
- Communicate at all levels across departments
- Maintain and promote good customer relationships
- Looking for a motivated individual able to multitask within a busy department
Due to location a driving license is essential
For further information please contact Katie Meakin
Optima is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time.
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'