£20,000 + Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Administrator who wishes to build a career in the travel sector and would like to join a large, local employer and provide extensive support for their team of Travel Consultants.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive administrative and day to day support for a busy team of Senior Travel Consultants
- Co-ordinating bespoke and package holidays for clients to destinations throughout the world
- Liaising with clients in order to establish their requirements and working with Consultants to source holidays
- Researching destinations, flights, hotels and transfers identifying best packages and deals available
- Preparing detailed itineraries and quotations and forwarding to clients for their approval
- Managing billing process, raising invoices and recording payments received on accounts system
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'