The main purpose of the role will be to provide a high level of customer service, responsible for ensuring all orders are processed to agreed timescales.
You will be expected to work both as an individual and as part of a team in order to ensure that our clients always receive the level of service that we promise them.
• Provide support to a dedicated Area Sales Manager with order inputting and resolving customer queries.
• Ensure that orders are inputted accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales.
• Deal with after sales issues, complaints and customer queries
• Complete goods return notes and credit requests as necessary
• Ensure that customer queries are responded to within 24 hours and dealt with to the highest level.
• Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
• Provide product knowledge to an extent to be able to answer queries to customers and in-house.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
• Focused on customer service
• Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and order inputting
• Good knowledge of MS Office
In return my client is offering a salary £17,000. Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30am – 05:30pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call and speak with Charlotte!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job