12 Month Contract
I am recruiting for an Administrator to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis. In this role you will support the business with updating data on various computer systems.
To be a successful Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in general administration duties
- Strong data entry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Literate and Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Highly organised and self motivated
As an Administrator you will:
- Ensure all admin procedures are followed in the issuing and returning of equipment
- Ensure job cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner
- Update various computer systems and ensure information on stock levels is accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Provide regular management information reports as required
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Training Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job