An experienced Administrator looking to progress in to a business critical role focussing on supporting well known and recognised national businesses is required for this leading technology based company in Welwyn Garden City.
You will be joining a fast paced administrative team, responsible for handling the amendments to all third party contracts. You’ll be managing the process from initial contract win to installation and will be dealing with all communication needed between our client and their customer.
Operations Administrator - Job Overview
As an Operations Administrator your duties will include;
- Processing new contracts, chasing customers for missing information as required
- Ensuring contract documentation is obtained and file is compliant
- Planning workload to meet completion date deadlines
- Coordinating the installation of products
- Liaising with internal teams, chasing progress & all missing documents
- Receiving all notifications of changes from the external customer and ensuring all internal systems are consistently amended
- Processing contracts using an internal database system
- Liaising with external customers regarding status of contracts
- Answering telephone calls from customers with problems, queries and potential complaints
- Confirming go live dates with the external customer
- Producing update reports for internal management
Operations Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident user of MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Keen to learn and develop within an administrative role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Confident working as part of a busy and fast paced team
Operations Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £8.50 per hour rising to £9.55 per hour after qualifying period
- Ongoing temporary contract with permanent opportunity available for successful candidates
- Modern working environment with local offices benefiting from onsite catering and gym
- Free parking on site
- Paid holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'