New administrator role available based in North West London, offering a competitive salary between £20-£25k with performance related bonus and a salary review after 6 months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Debt chasing
- Diary management, arranging client meetings
- Keeping in touch with problem accounts
- Compiling KPI reports, assisting account managers
- Preparing annual client budgets when required
- Managing Inspection reports and highlighting concerns
- Assisting with meeting minutes from account managers
- HR Support - letters, checking all relevant ID’s and Rights to work from Account managers starter packs usually emailed.
- Printing and filing of all new starters, maintain filing system.
- Completing DBS checks when necessary
- Sourcing items, day to day business and for tenders
- Organising client folders on server, RAMS, COSHH, WTN… Updating client contracts, logging all variations)
- Updating employee contracts, checking expiry dates on passports, VISAS
- Helping with tenders, powerpoint etc…
- Templa- Constant monitoring of company invoicing, against subcontractors charges
- Place supplier orders from cleans, account managers on Templa software
- Identifying discrepancies and querying these with suppliers to resolve the issue.
- Entering supplier, product and pricing information
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Answering calls and dealing with supplier/clients queries.
- Helping re-design of website
If you are interested, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job