Exciting opportunity to join market leading company, the successful candidate will find their time split between 3 key areas; resource planning, production administration support and Quality Assurance support.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning of long term projects and resources for Production
- Updates to the company work schedule
- Co-ordinating with department team leaders
- Supporting and providing organisation for the QA department
- Supporting the administration of online QA tools
- Assisting with the recruitment and administration of software testers
- Updating internal project and production tracking tools
- Supporting project archiving
This requires logical thinking, a methodical approach to work and the ability to multi-task successfully.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job