My client is looking for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to be considered on a permanent position. You will need to be able to use MS Office proficiently in particularly Excel.
Responsibilities will include;
- Answering the phone
- Being front of house meeting and greeting customers
- Booking travel
- Managing meetings room diaries
- Attending meeting and minute taking
- Ad hoc admin, data entry on the system
- Sending marketing material
- Processing orders on the company system
This is a fantastic company that are growing so will give you great experience working for an international leader. This is a full time role, please apply today. This is for an immediate start!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- purchase order
- sales oder processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job