The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Property Services team are seeking new talent to join them for what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are seeking a Compliance Administrator, who will be responsible for providing an efficient, flexible and professional service to the business, focusing on our Disrepair claims.
About the job:
You'll be required to provide administrative support to the Property Services Compliance Team ensuring that data is managed and analysed in a timely and effective manner that, and that invoices are processed in accordance with Hyde’s procedures and contract administration is documented in a clear and concise manner. You'll also ensure that the Gas Safety Policy is applied consistently and that the Gas Servicing referrals process is followed in a consistent and timely manner
General tasks include:
- Manage the Compliance databases in an efficient manner to capture, check, and process data accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy & process requirements.
- Interrogate systems to retrieve, analyse and interpret data in support of the compliance team. Produce management reports, on performance and identify exceptions that prompt service recovery/service improvements in a timely manner
- Undertake day to day management of the gas servicing referrals process to include resident liaison, appointment scheduling and case management.
- Manage the TED Compliance queue to ensure that cases are responded to and closed down in a consistent and timely way.
- Work with the Gas Safety Manager and Gas Contracts Manager to carry out internal audits of Gas Certificates and reconciliations of gas data.
- Work with the team to ensure robust data integrity across all compliance areas including maintenance of databases. Liaise with all customers, internal and external, in receipt of services delivered by the Property Services Compliance team to ensure inspections, audits and servicing are achieved within priority timescales and to customer requirements.
- Undertake general administrative duties, including filing, general correspondence, photo-copying, co-ordinating holiday requests and leave forms, to support management and operational team activities.
- Naturally it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to converse both written and verbally with people at all levels
- Be solutions focused, and work with the wider team to ensure a prompt resolution
- Strong organisational skills, great time management skills and are able to prioritise deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages - Advanced excel skills will be required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Perhaps a background from another housing association or local authority or a regulated industry with a compliance focus
Interview date: Tuesday 1st May 2018
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Advanced Excel
- General Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job