Out of Hours Administrator
Salary up to £21,000 per annum
Digi Group are currently recruiting for an Out of Hours Administrator to join our expanding team here in Winnersh, Berkshire. Established in 2003 and in our 15th year, 2018 promises to be an exciting period of growth for Digi Group and we’re looking exceptional people to join our business. Digi Group specialise in Fire, Security, CCTV, Gas and Electrical Services to a number of clients both locally and nationally across the UK.
In the role of Out of Hours Administrator you'll be working within our Electrical Division with our biggest client;
General duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Answering calls from clients
- Booking jobs/work orders onto the system
- Closing down jobs and making sure relevant notes are added
- Liaising with engineers to gain update on job status
- Dispatching engineers on-site to jobs
- Other administrative tasks
Key attributes of the role would be;
- Previous admin experience, ideally within a logistical environment.
- Great customer service experience
- Good telephone manner
- Computer illiterate
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure when meeting tight deadlines.
Full training provided.
This role is paying up to £21,000 per annum.
The below hours will be split between the two OOH Administrators working on shifts;
Monday - Friday - 5:00pm - 1:00am
Weekends - 10:30am-1:00am
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit a CV.
We’ll only respond to those applicants that closely meet the stated criteria. If you do not receive a response within two weeks please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job