About the Administration Assistant role:
Part time - 16 hours per week. Flexible on days/hours per day worked.
We are looking for an administration assistant to support in a variety of administration functions within our warehouse operation in Exeter.
This is a varied role allowing you to support the department with various tasks including data input, letter writing and note taking. Typically you will be handling queries via email and telephone, previous experience of office based administration would be useful. You will need to be able to deal efficiently and professionally with both internal and external customers using your judgement and the resources available to you.
In this interesting and challenging role you will be responsible for:
- To provide a professional and efficient first point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all telephone and email enquiries are successfully resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments as and when required.
- Support & actively assist in developing an overall Centre of Excellence
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, you may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Previous experience in an administrative role would be useful
- To build relationships within the immediate team and customers to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to solve problems in a logical way within the role remit
- Able to prioritise workload and use a proactive approach in order to ensure all enquiries are dealt with
- Able to give, receive and repeat clear instructions from customers
- Awareness of customer service standards and desire to meet them
- Good attention to detail to ensure all targets are achieved
- Basic PC skills
Tuffnells Parcels Express is a leading provider of next-day B2B delivery of mixed parcel freight consignments, specialising in items of irregular dimension and weight – from ladders and tyres to building supplies.
With 37 depots and over 900 vehicles, it’s one of the UK’s leading business to business distribution specialists. Its national network is trusted by over 4,700 customers delivering over 13 million consignments every year, making deliveries that are essential to its customers supply chains.
Tuffnells offers a wide range of service solutions to its customers which includes, ‘MyTuffnells’ – an easy to use, ‘track anywhere’ system for tracing consignments, as well as an online trace system for residential deliveries. We also offer a reliable road-based service for European deliveries and Air Express to the rest of the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job