We are currently seeking a strong administrator to join our client, a well known and leading organisation based in Sutton on a 3 - 6 month basis. The post-holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Director and team and overseeing the smooth running of the department.
- Managing and coordinating calendars/diaries for the team.
- Dealing with correspondence of a confidential and personal nature.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Assisting and providing support in the recruitment process of the department.
- Organising travel arrangements, planning itineraries and booking accommodation for the Director and department personnel for both the UK and internationally.
- Checking and processing invoices for approval.
- Preparing documentation.
- Scheduling team meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Undertaking any administration duties as and where necessary.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date knowledge of operating procedures.
- Previous experience within an administrative position., including organising meetings and drafting correspondence.
- Educated to a high level.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Will be friendly, positive and maintain a "can do" approach to work.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- A team player who can also work independently using initiative and prioritising own workload.
- Able to multi-task within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must have experience on POWERPOINT
- MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND FOR THE FULL LENGTH OF THE POST.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job