Spicerhaart is one of the largest integrated property services businesses in the United Kingdom. Since the company began in 1989, our vision has been to transform the way in which property is sold in the UK and overseas - creating a one-stop shop for financial and legal services, surveying and estate agency.
Valunation is the surveying arm of the Spicerhaart group providing nationwide survey and valuation solutions to major UK mortgage lenders, packagers and brokers as well as to property specialists and individuals.
Before a purchaser can buy a property, a mortgage lender will instruct us to undertake a Valuation Report, Homebuyers Report or Building Survey on that property before agreeing to lend the money.
Your job will be to oversee the central administration team to ensure external
clientele receive the best service from the company and to act as a central point of contact for external customers and internal staff.
Activities / Main Duties:
- Dealing with instructions and incoming calls
- Updating of the computer system
- Ensuring timescales for queries and service standards are maintained
- Prioritising and balancing workloads
- General administrative duties such as filing, faxing, call handling, emails, excel etc
- Chasing queries to meet service standards
- Taking payment and invoicing
- Liaising with customer and co-workers to resolve problems
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent training opportunities and a great working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job