Have you worked in the construction industry? We are looking for an Administrator to join a large high profile rail contractor to be based on a site in Norwich! You will work closely with the Office Manager as well as supporting the site team on the multi-million pound contract!
LONG TERM CONTRACT
Rate varies between £12-£15ph LTD (up to £13ph PAYE) depending on experience
Why work for this company:
- Opportunity to work on one of fastest developing contractors in the UK
- Area that is continually developing and becoming one of the places to be!
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the industry and open up different opportunities!
- Helping with day to day of the office
- Ordering stationary and PPE on a daily basis when required
- Updating notice boards daily on site with relevant information such as health & safety procedures
- Apply for permits and licences where applicable
- Checking over invoices, bank statements and delivery notes and inputting onto internal system
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
- Booking in deliveries and order via system
- Manage and maintain the site induction register
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors on site
- Liaising with suppliers to keep project costs to a minimum
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.