Administrator - Social Housing
This temp-perm Administrator position sits within the repairs and maintenance team for a Housing Maintenace company.
You will need to be strong admin, preferably with experience in a similar role.
Good with numbers, quick learner, and be able to hit the ground running.
The job will include coding jobs using a schedule of rates (SOR codes), so some maintenance knowledge would be beneficial.
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- General typing.
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Organising itineraries and other bookings.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Ordering stationary
Please apply within or contact Leanne on .
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.