As the Administrator/ Customer Support Executive / Helpdesk Administrator you will be:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Ensuring all assessment letters are processed
- Assigning specific cases to the relevant Service Co-ordinator or escalating to another team
- Ensuring Service Co-ordinators process referrals for their contracts daily
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system
- Processing all the external posts
- Ensuring all discharge letters are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting the service delivery manager with any hoc duties
Working as the Administrator/ Customer Support Executive/ Helpdesk Administrator you will have:
- At least 6 months experience in a busy administration role
- Strong numeric and organisational skills
- Intermediate Word and Excel essential
- Knowledge of a ticketing system is preferable but not essential
- Educated to degree level – preferable but not essential
If you are looking for a career change, the chance to work for a leading organisation in the Cambridge area then please get in touch. Your previous roles of Administration/ Administrator/ Coordinator/ Helpdesk/ Customer Support would all be relevant.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job