Technical Administrator - Trainee
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Remuneration Package: Depending on experience, between £19,000 and £24,000, including a discretionary bonus and pension.
For the right candidate benefits could increase rapidly over time.
Extensive opportunities for training, including the Diploma in Financial Planning through the CII, are also available.
A highly successful wealth management firm, dealing in high-net-worth clients, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its dynamic team. This is a superb opportunity to join an ambitious company during an extremely exciting period of rapid growth.
The firm, which is based in Corsham, 10 miles East of Bath offers a fantastic working environment with a real emphasis on team work. The firm is a Senior Partner Practice and Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc and as such is able to offer a framework which supports personal progression and development.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £90bn.
The Role - Technical Administrator
The Technical Administrator will play a key role within the business by:
- Providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice
- Supporting the case management and business submission process through the preparation and submission of client reports, analysis and technical documentation;
- Processing of client investments within a timely manner;
- Managing of third party suppliers to ensure client investments are processed accurately and efficiently;
- Supporting the transfer of historical pensions and investments;
- Dealing with compliance related queries;
- Liaising with clients and third partiesto resolve queries.
This is an exciting and challenging role for someone looking to start as an administrator, and perhaps further develop a career as either an Advisor or Paraplanner within financial services.
The Person - Technical Administrator
The Practice requires a confident and mature individual who is able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to ensure strict deadlines are adhered to;
- Excellent client-facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner over the telephone, via email and face-to-face;
- Knowledge of, and / or experience of working in the financial services sector.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills;
- An excellent level of literacy and the ability to write clear and concise reports.
- The ability to follow and develop processes;
- Excellent initiative, motivation and perseverance;
- Able to work with little or no supervision, and can make decisions.
- An ability to produce work to a high standard of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
A degree in a subject that demonstrates strong written and analytical skills, or a relevant qualification such as the FPC or progress towards the Level 4 Diploma wound be an advantage but is not essential.
Please click apply and you will then be redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment, who work with St. James's Place Partners supporting their recruitment needs.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job