Administrator, £24,000, Poole
An industry leading technology company that works with a wide variety of top tier brands, has an opportunity to join a secure and growing company as the Administrator. In return you will benefit from working within a small supportive team, receive a competitive salary of up to £24,000 and will be recognised for your work with a bonus.
Key responsibilities as the Administrator will include:
- Processing customer orders, writing order confirmations and producing forms outlining key details of orders
- Assisting with proposal preparations and checks, ensuring all elements are accurate and meet quality standards
- Producing monthly reports on figures, new opportunities and the products that have been sold
- Preparing general commercial contracts, ensuring all relevant information is collated
- Monitoring the email inbox and delegating tasks to the correct team member
Key skills needed as the Administrator include:
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills, with experience working in an administration, scheduling, planning or report writing environment
- Excellent communication skills with good written English with the ability to write documents; demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
Our client is offering this role on a full-time permanent basis for the right candidate looking to develop their Administration skills. If you are a driven, focused person who thrives on working in a busy atmosphere and continuously demonstrates a 'can do' attitude then contact Harriet Forrester to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job