Our client based in Barking is looking for an experienced Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
To provide a comprehensive administrative service and general administration support.
Required Skills: Good level of English and Mathematics and excellent communication skills, good knowledge of IT systems and how they relate to their business, ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Knowledge in accounts department/invoicing and good customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities;
1.Work to company health and safety standards.
2. Abide by the company’s personnel and hygiene rules and regulations.
3. Report any accidents that occur on site.
4. Report any problems immediately to a manager.
5. To prioritise workload and ensure the smooth running of the office.
6. To input data and update the computer system as required ensuring all information is correct.
7. To open, prioritise and distribute correspondence.
8. Update factory board with any new orders received.
9. Maintain contacts database.
10. Ordering and maintaining stationery stocks.
11. Provide reports and statistical information as required.
12. General administration duties, including filing, photocopying, etc.
13. Answer the telephone in an efficient and professional manner.
14. Generate invoices, labels and production sheets.
15. Follow verbal or written instruction given by Senior Managers.
16. Adopt a flexible and adaptable approach at all times.
17. To report any problems immediately to a Manager.
18. Generate orders for production requirements using, phone, fax and e mail.
19. Liaise with customers regarding outstanding invoice payments.
20. Any other duties as required.
21. To contact the Manager if you are unable to attend for work or are suffering from an illness.
22. To report any sickness etc when returning from days off or from holiday to Manager BEFORE starting work, plus complete the return to work form.
Hours will be 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday one week, and 12pm to finish (can be around 8pm) alternate weeks. You will also be required to work every other Sunday which is a long day that is 8am to finish.
Salary: £9 p/h with option to review after 2-3 months.
Position to start immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job