Start date: Asap on an ongoing temporary basis
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm
Location: Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU
Key Responsibilities include:
• Producing and distributing outward shareholder services communications, including statements, certificates, cheques, export files and/or PDF’s
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external procedures and financial regulations, namely MIFID II
• Ensuring key controls are carried out within the month they are due and any issues highlighted are addressed and followed through to resolution.
• Completing all monthly mandatory training and quarterly reading within the prescribed timescales.
• Building and maintaining all internal and external working relationships
• Handling appropriately of all received complaints
• Producing and distributing key information to relevant stakeholders.
• Submitting any onward charges, relating to client fees for the work produced, to the finance team for invoicing.
This role would be perfect for you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Some Administration experience in a similar capacity would be beneficial.
• Strong attention to detail with ability to produce work of a high standard
• Effective communication, both written and verbal
• Customer and solutions focused mentality
• Computer literacy, with the ability to use Microsoft Office tools, including strong Excel
• Strong time management skills with the capability of prioritising work
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job