Our client are a fantastic company, based just outside of Hertford. They are looking for an Administrator to join their busy and growing team.
The position is paying £19,000 to £21,000, depending on your skills and experience. You will also receive a pension and 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Your role will be to:
- Answer all incoming calls and help cover reception
- Answer client emails
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Update project plans on Excel
- Liaise with couriers
- Work with internal department to achieve goals
You will need:
- Good Excel skills, and a working knowlegde of Outlook and Word
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 1+ years administration experience
- To be eager to learn
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
- To be able to remain calm and unflappable
The client is looking for someone to start in this position as soon as possible, so we look forward to hearing from you soon.
The first part of the interview process is to meet our Consultant, and we can arrange to meet you wherever and whenever suits you. If successful you will then meet our client at their premises.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job