Full time and a permanent role
Are you looking to be part of an award winning company?
An amazing role has come up to be part of a team of 12 advisers responsible for administrative duties.
What the role will include:
* Supporting advisers with administrative tasks
* Producing letters and documentation
* Quality checking data is formatted and correct
* Volume and quality letter output
* Adviser contact
What you'll need to have:
* Excellent communication skills, spoken and written with a polite manner
* Financial background or similar
* Great customer service skills
* Team Player with a positive attitude
What's in it for you!
* Flexible and great benefits package
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Option to sell/buy up to a weeks holiday
* Private medical insurance
To find out more about this amazing opportunity get in touch with Lauren now on or send your CV to urgently to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job