Our client is a highly reputable regional business providing services to the property market. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They are increasing head count in their fantastic Chard office.
We are seeking an Administrator to work on a permanent basis in their Chard office. The candidate would be ideally required to work Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.30. There is some flexibility around this for the right candidate. The role attracts a salary of circa £17,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience plus additional benefits and the chance to join a thriving team and be part of their future success.
The purpose of the role is to provide key administrative support to a busy team of surveyors. Some of the duties included in this role and not limited to are;
- Typing up marketing particulars and portfolios
- Prepare, manage and ensure correspondence, reports and documents that are accurate and in the correct format and within given timescales
- Implement and maintain office systems and databases
- Typing correspondence using digital audio dictation (working with bespoke templates a lot of the time)
- Diary management including organising and confirming appointments
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer enquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Postal duties
- Reception/telephone duties
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent administrative and typing skills (ideally working towards 55 wpm)
- Audio typing skills (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills (essential)
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a administrative position who wants to embark upon an interesting and varied role within a highly regarded organisation.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
- Administrative Support
- Digital Audio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job