Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000p.a. Depending on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
A flexible and hardworking administrator is required to work in a small yet busy office based in Wicken. Great location for candidates located in Ely, Newmarket, Soham, Fordham, Stretham.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain more office experience.
A varied position that will include all areas of customer services and administration.
- Answering all incoming calls to customers and dealing with any enquiries
- Processing customer order onto two CRM systems, accuracy and attention to detail is key
- Releasing the orders to the warehouse for onward delivery to customers
- Liaising via e-mail and phone with both customers and the warehouse with regards to progress of orders, amended orders and deliveries
- Logging and keeping accurate records as samples arrive and arranging samples for events
- Some previous administration experience would be ideal
- Must take pride in their work as good attention to detail and accuracy is very important
- Strong working knowledge of IT and internal systems is essential
- Due to the location candidates must have their own transport
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job