Administrator - Milton Keynes
£20K plus £1,500 commission
Mon – Thu (12pm – 9pm) plus weekly rotation Fri (9 – 6) & Sat (9am-2.30pm)
22 days paid holidays (increasing with length of service), childcare vouchers, eye care, Company pension, discounted gym membership, interest free travel season ticket loan, private medical insurance, income protection, project partnership (min. 3 years’ service to share in annual profits), death in service
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for successfully processing applications from customers and supporting our award winning advisor team.
What we are looking for:
• High standards of customer service and integrity
• Proven track record of high levels of accuracy and productivity
• Ability to confront difficult situations
• Experience working to targets and KPIs
• Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
Why you should apply:
• You will get to become part of a unique, market leading organisation who are rapidly revolutionising the protection insurance industry
• We provide a market leading salary, a variety of company benefits and bonus schemes.
• We offer an array of exciting and achievable incentives such as flexible working opportunities.
• Genuine career development with continued support and training
Our client is an award winning, market leading organisation within the personal insurance industry and are looking to expand their Customer Service team.
With an average length of service of 8 years in their business, we are looking for people who want to build a prosperous and progressive career within a culture that focuses on their core values: Care, Excellence, Openness, Tolerance and, above all, Honesty.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job