Are you an experienced Administrator?
Looking for a permanent job?
If you have answered yes to above, this role could be for you!
From £9 - £10 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work full time, however we are flexible with start and finish times to suit the right candidate.
You will be paid between £9 and £10 per hour, depending on experience.
You will be responsible for the administrative function within the company. The main tasks will include:
* Answering the company telephone system and responding appropriately.
* Maintaining visitor records and company diary, related Health and Safety notices and materials.
* Maintaining the reception area in good order.
* The provision of data entry support to the accounts department up to P&L level.
* Assisting in the provision of a variety of financial data to the company directors.
* Assisting in maintaining company accounting records.
* Assisting in the maintaining of office stationery stocks.
* Assisting in the preparation of staff wages and placing of purchase orders.
* Assisting in the maintenance of staff HR folders, contents, holiday records
The successful candidate must be able to manage their own time in an effective way, and be comfortable working within a technical team environment.
A successful engineering company on the outskirts of Rugby. Due to their location, a drivers licence is required.
If interested in the role, please apply below. For more information contact Lydia at Encore Technical, Coventry.
- data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job