Insparise has an exciting new opportunity, we are currently looking for an Administrator to join a busy desk in the Healthcare temporary recruitment division. We are looking for a star to join our team and be part of the exceptional service we provide to our clients.
Main duties include:
- Filling client shift requirements
- Providing and maintaining excellent service to existing and new clients and candidates
- Resourcing staff
- Participating in the 24 hour on-call service on a weekly basis and when required
- Registering new candidates and undertaking the relevant checks
- Creating candidates profiles and sending them to clients
Skills required include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated / target driven
- High attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Previous recruitment experience (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in Healthcare temporary recruitment (preferred but not essential)
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a fast-growing service-focused Recruitment Agency, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please apply with a short cover letter explaining why we should hire you and your suitability for the role.
- Administration Duties
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job