Are you a strong Administrator? Are you self-motivated and looking to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham.
We are looking for Administrators to join the Administration team within our warm, friendly and busy call centre environment. You will need to have a professional outlook whilst maintaining your own personality and be a strong team player whilst being able to work on your own initiative. In return, we will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long term career within our company.
The role of the Administrator will be to find missing information for Tenant Shop and the Letting Agents we work with.
Duties will include:
- Look into billing enquiries on behalf of the letting agent
- Complete council forms, notifying the council of a new or vacating tenancy
- Notify suppliers of new tenancies
- Manage the department mailbox, dealing and responding to all enquiries
- Researching gas and electric suppliers for suppliers and updating our in-house system
- Liaison with letting agents to obtain serial number for gas and electric for their properties
- Obtain missing information from letting agents in order to notify suppliers of new or ending tenancies
- Using our in-house contact recording system to locate sales calls and send to the provider
- Using our on-line portal to download and send insurance contracts to customers.
- Excellent communicator at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong, confident and friendly telephone manner
- Good level of IT literacy, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Location: Inchora Call Centre (Tenant Shop), St Peters Hill, Grantham.
- This is a full-time position offering £15,600 per annum
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- Childcare Vouchers
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health Personal Plus - offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health Personal Plus gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job