Established company with modern office close to Harlseden.
General administrative experience required, with a good standard of Education.
Enthusiastic, hard working and able to work as part of the team.
A knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP would be an advantage.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
General office and administrative duties
- A good telephone manner
- General clerical duties including photocopying, e-mailing and posting documents
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare and send written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, recaps, invoices, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and e-mails
- Help maintain office supplies
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Any other duties as requested
Education and Experience
- Good standard of education
- Experience in shipping and logistics is desirable but not essential
- Computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Citrix
- A knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job