Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join our client who are based in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a keen eye for detail and is looking to work in a busy working environment.
Our client has a huge presence within the South West and they are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Duties of the Sales Administrator include, but will not be limited to:-
- Maintain excellent relationships with the wider Sales team across different locations
- Ensure the processing of all orders received int he Admin department are dealt with in a timely manner
- Raising invoices through the internal system
- Updating all information and main accurate records of data held in the company database
- All other Administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis including filing, data input and emails
The successful candidate for this position will possess:-
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- A proven track record of being in an administrative position
- The motivation to succeed
- A flexible attitude, particularly during busy periods
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a fantastic working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job