RoCHe has been appointed to recruit an Administrator to join the Supply Chain team for our North London based media client.
Initially this is a 6 month contract but there may be opportunities for a permanent role at the end of this period.
Key responsibilities include:-
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and responsible for :
• Preparing logistics documentation for the company and their logistics partner
• Maintaining trackers that allow the status of sales planning activity
• Planning distribution of products
• Supporting the Operations Administration Functions / Operations Manager
• Supporting all reporting activities including the filing and retrieval of POD’s
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A professional, confident manner with good communication
• Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
• Competent with Word, Excel (ideally pivot tables) and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in a role requiring these skills
• High level of accuracy, excellent organisational and administration skills
• Acute attention to detail be self-motivated with a can do attitude
• Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Basic salary up to £18K
- Full Time, permanent role
Location: North London
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job