SF Group Commercial Team are recruiting for a temporary Administrator to work for a large business based in Leicester. This role will be a 3 month contract however could be extended. The role is paying up to £18,000 for the right candidate.
To be successful as the Administrator you will need to have worked as a Administrator previously.
The duties will be as follows:
- Maintaining centralised employee files for new starters and leavers
- Monitoring, checking and filing Right to Work in UK documentation
- Preparing confidential HR letters and correspondence
- Preparing employee contracts from set templates
- Some note taking for employee meetings including interviews, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
- Coordinating the new starter process with site management teams
- Recruitment assistance with advertising, screening and monitoring of applicants, arranging interviews
- Assisting with absence monitoring and reporting
- Maintaining confidential HR databases with accurate information
- Completing ad-hoc HR projects including data analysis and file audits, responding to legislation changes
The hours for this role are office hours Monday - Friday.
This opportunity is available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job