My client a well respected company in Durham are currently looking for temporary Admissions Administrator to join their team on a full time temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for exposure in working for a globally recognised establishment.
Duties include -
- Provide support to ensure a streamline admissions process
- Confidently handle high volumes of data entry
- Acting as the first point of contact for applicants via email, phone and face to face
- Ensuring databases are updated and corrected after interactions with applicants
- General admin duties including filing and archiving
- Supporting in events such as open days etc.
This is a customer focussed role so it is important you have a enthusiastic approach to work as well as strong communication skills. The department is an extremely busy part of the company so you need to be able to work well under pressure.
The role comes with an immediate start and operates on a full time basis, the role is expected to last until the end of February.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job