Temporary to permanent opportunity
40 hours per week
£8.20 - £8.97 per hour (dependent on skills and experience)
20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
Administrator required to provide all round support for a busy Industrial Sales Office as well as use Sage 50 for sales orders and also . This role will suit a proactive administrator with a fantastic work ethic who is willing to take on additional duties as the role progresses.
Main duties will include:
- Handling any general enquiries by telephone and in person
- Order and invoice queries
- Creation of sales orders for the production department
- Preparation of dispatch documentation
- Processing and seeing orders through the relevant administration process
- Inputting orders onto Sage
- General admin duties, filing and archiving
The successfully appointed candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- The ability to provide administration support in a fast moving environment
- The ability to provide excellent Customer service at all times
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- £8.20 - £8.97 per hour (depending on skills and ability)
- 40 hours Monday - Friday - 8.30am- 5pm
- 20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Friendly working environment
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
A firmly established, successful metal works organisation in Shropshire, who provides services across the UK, operating multiple busy workshops. This is a great opportunity to join a small but lively, busy commercial team and take on a key role.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job