Pertemps are recruiting for an On-Site Administrator for our client site in Thatcham. Pertemps are an expanding company awarded in the Top 100 employers in the UK and have been based on a logistics site in Thatcham for over 10 years.
The role is to support with the on-site operation at their client site. The client site is part of an established National Contract, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their driving and Industrial business.
As an Administrator your duties will include:
• Resourcing and interviewing candidates
• Obtaining references and new starter information
• Organising inductions of new employees
• Processing payroll
• Reporting directly to the Contract Manager
An ideal Administrator will hold the following skills:
• Fluent English
• Previous recruitment experience
• Excellent communication skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills (inc. Microsoft Excel & Word)
• Transport knowledge is advantageous, however, Full Training will be provided
The environment is fast paced and the successful candidate will work Monday - Friday however some flexibility is required during December and Bank Holidays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job