This role is on a temp to perm or permanent basis to start asap .
They will consider someone on a full time or part time basis , however on a part time basis you will need to be able to work 5 days a week.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Senior Sales Administrator in managing inbound sales and customer service enquirers.
1. Sales orders - Manage sales orders from quotation through to delivery using excel-based system. This also includes organising shipments of orders direct to customers in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
2. Purchase orders - Raising supplier purchase orders and liaising directly with suppliers on lead-time and any issues.
3. Office support – first point of contact for all inbound enquiries, directing calls and handling queries. Also required to support the team as needed – eg travel bookings, collation of training manuals etc.
4. Service support - coordinating service repairs process, from inbound delivery of equipment through to return shipment and invoicing.
5. Spare parts stock management – updating stock records and placing new stock orders with suppliers when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first or second role within an office .
The ideal candidate will need to have:
Great phone manner and great email communication skills - to project a professional company image to customers and suppliers at all times.Great phone manner and great email communication skills - to project a professional company image to customers and suppliers at all time.
Great organisational skills – with so many concurrent sales orders and projects to deal with, it is essential to be able to prioritise effectively and commit to completing tasks on time.
Great numeracy skills - an essential part of this job, which includes issuing quotes, orders and purchase orders in different currencies and sometimes applying different discounts.
If you are interested and would like to find out more details then please apply on-line or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job