Location - Manchester
Salary - £18,000 - £22,500
To provide seamless, effective and proactive administrative support. To continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency. To promote agile ways of working and reduce reliance on paper.
- Provide administrative support as required, including:
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Management of in-box
- Work within agreed standard ways of working and key performance indicators
- Constantly seek to improve processes and find ways to work in a paperless environment
- Champion agile working, including within the administrative support function
- Prepare, format and amend documents as required ensuring that documents are produced in compliance with the firm’s house style, to include letters, reports, presentations and accounts, making full use of standard templates and Adobe Sign
- Sugar (CRM system) administration
- Scanning & distributing post
- Office administration duties as directed by the Team Leader
- Working as an agile team, providing Reception and holiday cover and deputising for other roles as needed
- Provide support for the day to day facilities operations, helping to maintain a welcoming, clean, secure and safe working environment for team members and visitors
- Provide a point of contact for onsite IT issues and requests, liaising with the remote IT teams.
- Take ownership of asset management ensuring IT kit levels are maintained as appropriate.
- Deliver high quality Audio Visual and Meeting support, ensuring the Mazars meeting room equipment is maintained to high standards and is available to internal staff and external customers alike.
- Providing new joiner IT orientation sessions
- A team player
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both spoken and written
- A positive, proactive approach
- Takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some recent evidence of administration training or experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Possess a confident, professional approach to tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment. Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines
- Must have a flexible attitude to working, and possess a willingness to work as part of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job