Optima Plus Recruitment are representing a truly lovely small business in Stoke on Trent with the recruitment of an office administrator to join their established team based in the Blythe Bridge area. As an administrator you will be working closely with a team of volunteers as well as a senior management team you will be responsible for adminstering bookings, updating spreadsheets and working on a CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Data inputting on to an in-house system
- Answering the phone and responding to customer queries
- Booking events
- Providing administration support to team
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Chasing correspondence
- Responding to internal or external enquiries via email, telephone or correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
Due to the nature of this business this administrator role will suit an individual who takes a flexible approach to their work. Someone who is focussed on working in a customer service environment with a keen eye for detail.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job