Are you looking for an opportunity to start an office based career within a successful and expanding company? We are currently looking for a competent Administrator to join one of our largest clients based at the Head Office in Horley. This is an ongoing temporary position starting immediately following an interview that will eventually lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. The working hours are Monday - Friday 08:45-17:00.
- Processing customer applications
- Completing reports and surveys
- Data entry of customer information onto various databases
- Liaising with customers to ensure accurate information is obtained
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone and email
- Liaising with customers over the phone to confirm details and arrange appointments
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong eye for detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and confident telephone manner
- Ability to learn new processes and apply common sense
- Friendly personality and strong team player
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable and established national organisation and to build a stable career. Full training is given and we are open to applications from all backgrounds, previous office experience is not necessary but would be an advantage. If you are interested and happy to commit to an ongoing temporary role, then please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "admin" or "administrator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job