Independent Financial Adviser looking for an experienced administrator to cover maternity leave. This will be a minimum 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
You will be working in a fast-paced office based near St Helens, processing client applications and liaising with product providers, clients, advisers and solicitors, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Processing mortgage and protection applications
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, providers and advisers
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- General office administration support, answering incoming calls and greeting clients
All applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Background in administration with at least 2 years experience
- IT literate with good keyboard skills
- Professional attitude with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team, be flexible and willing to learn
- Ability to build relationships with advisers and clients and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
Hours are Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm.
Salary is £8 per hour.
Previous financial services/ mortgage experience desirable but not essential. The most suitable candidate will have worked in a fast-paced environment previously, working to strict deadlines and accurately recording data.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking to developing your skills within financial administration, please submit your CV.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the position we have available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job