£8-8.50 per hour Temp to Perm
Immediately available candidates ONLY
My client is looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include letter writing, following up on emails support current work staff and data input. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated, confident on the phone and trustworthy and have proven administration experience.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company's offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
* Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
* Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
* Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
* Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
* Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
* Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary
* Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills
* Familiarity with office management procedures
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
* Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
* High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job