We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Peterborough for their search for an Administrator. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible for 12 month contract.
- Providing a proactive administrative service to the team.
- To ensure that team time is managed effectively.
- To ensure that calendars are managed effectively and to maximum efficiency and to ensure calls are dealt with (including forwarding where appropriate).
- Managing meetings including producing agendas, booking travel/venues/accommodation and ensuring relevant information is provided prior to the meeting in a timely manner.
- Minute taking at team meetings and other meetings such as disciplinary or grievance hearings.
- To undertake certain tasks which involve the Data Protection Act and confidentiality (i.e. seeing and having access to sensitive colleague information formation).
- You may be required to process people administration tasks on behalf of managers.
- Any tasks completed will be in line with confidentiality agreement guidelines and the Integrity at Work policy
- To ensure all statutory compliance is being achieved, liaising with customers and contractors to ensure access gained to maintain compliance.
- Assisting in the management of the planned works programme and administrative support across response repairs, compliance and void work activity.
- Administration and updating of purchase to pay and other maintenance related IT systems.
- Liaison with customers & owners who will be impacted by the planned works and day to day maintenance.
- Responding to complaints received about repairs and planned works, ensuring customers are kept up to date with progress and monitoring response times
- Production of letters, surveys and other correspondence for customers.
- Liaison with contractors on behalf of colleagues and customers.
- Relevant administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications.
- The ability to organise and prioritise work, meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work accurately and a good eye for detail.
- Able to work as an effective team member with minimum supervision.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality.
- Proactive approach to resolving problems
- Initiative and self-motivation to achieve results
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job