Hales Group Ltd have a vacancy for an experienced Administrator/Recruiter.
The role will be based in the Grimsby branch.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Maintain Care Workers' files, ensuring the timely and accurate updating of all information.
- Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls.
- Identifying and implementing necessary advertising using all mediums available including websites, social media, local press and local networking.
- Managing response and screening applicants both online, on the telephone and in person.
- Co'ordinating the branch interview schedules and liasing with applicants.
- Attending Job fairs and recruitment events, representing Hales Group as an employer of choice.
- General Office Administrator duties
- Maintaining all office policies, procedures and systems including Select.
- Office payroll for staff members.
Experience in a Customer Service/Customer Facing Role is essential and Recruitment/Admin/Payroll experience is desirable along with working in the care industry.
If you are interested and feel this role would be perfect for you APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volume of applicants and CV's receieved it is difficult for our consultant's to get back to everyone, therefore if you have not been contacted within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in the Hales Group.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job