My client is London’s Premier aesthetic clinic and a 'go to' destination for innovative and cutting edge cosmetic technology.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to contribute to the company. You will be responsible for handling all incoming calls to the clinic. The role involves converting enquiries to consultations and delivering a 5 star experience.
CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES WOULD BE IDEAL:
• SPA (HEALTH AND BEAUTY)
• LEISURE & TOURISM
• Promote the companies range of products, courses and aesthetic treatments. Promote product sales at front of house.
• Deal with and log all enquiries in a professional and courteous manners, in person, on the phone or via email.
• Ensure all new clients are given our consultation paperwork.
• To take payment for patients after their treatments and to ensure cash handling procedures are followed.
• Ensure all deliveries are checked against delivery notes and invoices are scanned to our accounts email. Inform management if stock received does not tally with delivery notes.
• To assist with stock taking and ordering of new stock.
• Maintain stock of stationary.
• Confirm all appointments for the next day and prepare client files/paperwork.
• Maintain consultation packs for potential new enquiries.
• To complete outbound calls to existing clients to promote our services.
• Report all patient complaints direct to the Clinic Manager. Log all patient complaints and adverse incidents for completion.
• Complete daily figures and enquiry sheets and circulate to Directors.
• To ensure the reception and retail area are always kept tidy and clean.
This vacancy is URGENT, the client would like to interview ASAP.
Salary is dependant on experience.
You will work 5 days including Saturday (9am-3pm) with Sunday and Monday as days off.
The hours on a daily basis vary.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job