The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.30
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role
* Have excellent communication skills
* Responsible for answering switchboard phones, routing calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
* Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office, validate parking and hand out security badges
* Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court, and for scheduling meetings.
* Keep track of supplies and inventory for the office and sometimes arranging transport or accommodation
* Create various forms for effective correspondence and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
Pay ranges between £7.50 to £8.50
If you are interested then please do apply via the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job