A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team at Medcentres Plus: an expanding private healthcare clinic. You will be required to work as part of a customer facing team, supporting patients and clinicians to ensure the clinic provides a high quality of service. You will also be required to undertake general administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the clinic. Healthcare experience not essential, but hospitality or other customer focused experience would be advantageous.
Principle Job Elements and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performing routine administrative tasks including dealing with incoming and outgoing post/correspondence, operation of standard office equipment etc
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with telephone and email queries from patients and staff.
- Greeting patients and answering any queries
- Performing administrative tasks as required in particular those relating to following up enquiries and recording activity on the company’s databases
- Ensuring that patients receive an excellent service from Medcentres Plus in all aspects of our service
- Assisting the other members of the admin team when needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required ensuring the smooth running of the Clinic such as preparing for the day’s clinics and other organisational tasks.
- Working with clinical and IT systems to efficiently record information and data.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Internet, databases
- Familiarity with electronic Dictation systems
- GCSEs (or equivalent qualification) A*- C in English and Maths.
- Reception and administration experience in either an office or clinic setting
The following would be advantageous:
- Previous experience in the independent care sector (private hospital or clinic) OR previous experience in hospitality or similar customer facing role.
- General Administrative
- Organisational Skills
- Private Healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job