Mploy Staffing Solutions have an immediate requirement for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join our busy Dorchester office.
The main areas of responsibility for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls (filtering and transferring calls)
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Candidate registrations
- Data input / Admin duties
- Preparing registration packs and other documents
- Scanning documents to the system
- Sorting and distributing post
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Sourcing candidates for various roles across the business
- Advertising job roles on social media
- Assistance with payroll
With over 1500 temporary workers per week and a staff retention record that is second to none, this is a unique opportunity to work for a highly successful, independently owned recruitment business.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and have a huge amount of self-motivation. You will also require excellent verbal / written communication skills, good level of IT literacy and knowledge of Excel / Word; having Polish as a second language would be a distinct advantage.
In return we are in a position to offer a £Competitive Salary, excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development, monthly bonus, free parking and private healthcare.
For more information on Mploy visit our website www.mploystaff.com,
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- data input
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job